Alcohol Gel Sanitiser
- Quick acting & highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser.
- Contains 70% alcohol with added glycerine to help protect the skin.
- Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour.
- Kills bacteria. Passes EN1276 with a 30 second contact time, also passes EN1500 & EN13727.
- For use after routine hand washing or wherever soap & water is not readily available.
- Ideal for use in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments.
How to use:
Apply small amount - approximately 3ml - to palms & spread over hands & lower forearms, paying attention to cuticles & creases in the skin. Rub in well until skin is dry. Drying hands is not necessary, as product will evaporate leaving skin refreshed & sanitised. Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin. Avoid spilling or spashing on clothes or fabrics.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH - undiluted: 5.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of isopropyl alcohol, aqua, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer & triethanolamine.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed