- Quick dissolving effervescent tablets.
- Provides a disinfectant solution to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses & spores. Passes EN1276.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications in kitchens, food preparation areas & medical establishments.
- Effective against Clostridium difficile, E.coli & H.I.V.
- Convenient, easy to use & handle.
- Each tablet provides 1000 parts per million available chlorine per 1lt water
How To Use:
FOOD PREPARATION SURFACES, VENDING MACHINES, FLOORS & WALL TILES - 200ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 5lt warm water. Mop or wipe surface. Leave to air dry or use paper towel.
DISHCLOTHS & MOPS - 100ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 10lt warm water. Leave to soak for upto 2 hours.
CUTLERY, CROCKERY & GLASSWARE - 120ppm :Dissolve 1 tablet in 8lt warm water. Leave to soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
TOILETS & DRAINS - 400ppm: Dissolve 2 tablets per 5lt warm water.
GENERAL DISINFECTION - 1000ppm:Dissolve 1 tablet in 1lt warm water.
BODY FLUID SPILLS - 10,000ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml warm water.
DISINFECTION OF SALADS, VEGETABLES & NON PEELABLE FRUITS: Rinse to remove loose soil. Dissolve 1 tablet in 20lt water (50ppm). Disinfect in solution, shake off excess liquid. It is preferable not to rinse after disinfection, except where food will be consumed in less than 2 hours, in that case rinse well with clean fresh drinking water.
Appearance: Solid Tablet
pH - undiluted: 5.5
Biodegradability: Contains sodium dichloroisocyanurate & inert ingredients.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed