Carpet Extraction Shampoo
- Low foam shampoo for the professional cleaning of carpets & upholstery in conjunction with a hot water extraction machine.
- Efficiently removes dirt & stains & provides anti-soiling protection in one operation.
- Will maintain & enhance stain resistance.
- Allows dry soil to be easily picked up during vacuuming.
- Contains a fresh floral perfume.
- Suitable for colourfast carpets & upholstery.
- Ideal for use in soft or hard water areas.
- Recommended for the pre-spray treatment of badly soiled carpets prior to shampooing.
How to use:
PRE-SPRAY TREATMENT: Dilute 1:10 parts hot water (50ml per 500ml hand spray)Spray heavily soiled areas & traffic lanes prior to shampooing.
GENERAL SOILING: Dilute 1:60 parts hot water (80ml per 5lt) For excessive soiling increase dilution to 120ml per 5lt.
Clean carpet starting at the area furthest from the entrance. Spray solution onto the carpet with the carpet wand, using long overlapping strokes followed by 2 or 3 dry passes to extract the liquid & leave the carpet as dry as possible. When the carpet is completely dry, vacuum to raise the pile.
Appearance: Clear colourless to pale liquid
pH - undiluted: 8.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of amphoteric surfactant, nonionic surfactant, sequestering agent, anionic polymer, anti-foam agent, preservative & perfume.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!