Concentrated Washing Up Liquid
- Concentrated formulation for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils.
- Produces a rich, high foam even under heavily soiled conditions.
- Contains excellent grease removal properties.
- Effective in all water conditions.
- Clean, fresh fragrance.
- High dilution rate for extra economy.
- Recommended for general cleaning of floors, walls & vehicles.
How To Use:
CROCKERY, GLASSWARE & KITCHEN UTENSILS Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (33ml per 40lt sink). Scrape off food debris into bin. Wash items thoroughly. Rinse in clean hot water. Allow to air dry.
GENERAL CLEANING: Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (5ml per 5lt). Mop or wipe surface.
Appearance: Clear green viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Composition: Contains a blend of anionic, nonionic & cationic surfactants, viscosity stabiliser, perfume, preservative & dye.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed