Chlorinated Dishwash Detergent 2 x 5Ltr
- Low foaming chlorinated dishwash detergent.
- Formulated to remove general soiling, protein & tannin.
- Ensures crockery is thoroughly clean.
- For use in all types of single & multi tank automatic dishwashing machines.
- For best results use in conjunction with Hygenol Rinse Aid.
How to use:
Dispense into automatic dishwashing machine through an electronic dispenser at a ratio of 2 - 5ml per litre, depending on soiling, or in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s instructions. For best results use in conjunction with HYGENOL RINSE AID NOT TO BE USED FOR HAND DISHWASHING OR IN DOMESTIC MACHINES.
Appearance: Clear colourless pale yellow liquid
pH - undiluted: 13.7
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of sodium hydroxide solution, sequestering agents & amphoteric surfactant.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed