Dishwash Extra For Hard Water 5Ltr
- Concentrated, low foaming dishwash detergent.
- Will remove heavy grease & dried on food to ensure crockery is thoroughly clean & bright.
- Contains a blend of specialised ingredients to prevent soil & limescale being re-deposited & also help reduce & resist tannin.
- Suitable for use in all water conditions & is especially effective in extreme hard water.
- For use in all types of single & multi tank automatic dishwashing machines.
How to use:
Dispense into automatic dishwashing machine through an electronic dispenser at a ratio of 1 - 3ml per litre, depending on soiling & water hardness, or in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s instructions.
For best results use in conjunction with HYGENOL RINSE AID NOT TO BE USED FOR HAND DISHWASHING OR IN DOMESTIC MACHINES.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HAND DISHWASHING OR IN DOMESTIC MACHINES
Appearance: Clear colourless pale pink liquid
pH - undiluted: 13.7
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of sodium hydroxide solution, sequestering agents & amphoteric surfactant.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!