- Versatile multi purpose cleaning gel.
- Removes general soiling from all washable surfaces.
- Ideal for damp mopping & for use in a spray clean maintenance system.
- Will provide an attractive gloss finish when burnished.
- Leaves a pleasing distinctive lemon aroma.
- Neutral pH: suitable for use on vinyl, rubber, marble, terrazzo, polished & sealed surfaces.
How to use:
GENERAL CLEANING: Dilute 1:50 parts warm water (100 ml per 5 litre) in mop bucket. Damp mop floor, when dry, burnish to a shine using a high speed floor machine and polishing pad.
SPRAY CLEANING: Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10 ml per 500 ml) in a spray bottle. Spray a fine mist onto the floor and spray clean using a high speed floor machine and appropriate floor pad.
Appearance: Fluorescent Yellow Viscous Gel
pH - undiluted: 8.0
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of anionic surfactant, pine oil, perfume & dye.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!