Machine Dishwash Detergent
- Low foaming dishwash detergent.
- For use in all types of single & multi tank automatic dishwashing machines.
- Removes grease & dried on food & leaves crockery completely clean.
- Helps to prevents scale formulation & re-deposition of soil.
- Ideal in soft to medium water conditions.
How to use:
Dispense into automatic dishwashing machine through an electronic dispenser at a ratio of 1 - 3ml per litre, depending on soiling, or in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s instructions.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HAND DISHWASHING OR IN DOMESTIC MACHINES
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH - undiluted: 13.6
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of sodium hydroxide solution & sequestering agents.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed