- Powerful & very effective foaming heavy duty oven cleaner.
- Removes the most stubborn baked & burnt on grease.
- The foaming formulation clings to vertical surfaces to increase the contact time & therefore improve the cleaning action.
- Ideal for the deep cleaning of ovens.
- Suitable for the interior of enamelled ovens, enamelled surfaces, griddles & cast iron hobs.
- Low odour, unperfumed & undyed.
How to use:
Warm the griddle or oven to 40-45ºC. Switch off appliance. Carefully spray undiluted OVEN CLEANER onto surface. Start at the back of the oven & work forwards. Leave for 10 - 20 minutes. Agitate with brush or scouring pad. Rinse off with clean water Allow to air dry.
NOT TO BE USED ON THE FOLLOWING:- The exterior of ovens, aluminium, painted, easy clean or self clean surfaces.
Appearance: Slightly hazy viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 13.8
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of sodium hydroxide, nonionic & anionic surfactant, butyl glycol.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed