Neutral Pink Floor Maintainer
How to Use:
- Cleans & restores the gloss on floors treated with a metallised floor polish
- Removes scuff marks & increases durability of the polish
- Buffs to a slip resistant gloss finish
- Excellent results with high or ultra high speed floor machines
- Suitable for damp mopping & dry burnishing
- Ideal on most floors including vinyl, rubber, terrazzo, marble & sealed floors
- Low environmental Impact Product
How to Use:
- Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10ml per 500ml)
- Sweep floor and add Pink Floor Maintainer to cold water in a spray bottle
- Spray a fine mist onto floor & spray clean using high speed floor machine & red floor pad
- Dilute 1:50 parts warm water (100ml per 5L)
- Sweep floor and add Pink Floor Maintainer to warm water in a mop bucket & mop floor with solution. Allow to dry
- Dry burnish to a high gloss using high speed floor machine & white floor pad
Appearance: Opaque pink liquid
pH - undiluted: 9.0
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years (unopened)
Composition: Contains a blend of nonionic surfactant, wax emulsion, perfume, preservative & dye.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed