- General purpose disinfectant.
- Based on quatenary ammonium compounds.
- Kills bacteria to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Provides the clean fresh smell of pine.
- For use on all washable hard surfaces.
- Suitable for mopping floors, wiping sinks & surrounds or pouring down drains & toilets.
How to use:
DISINFECTING: Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5lt) Mop or wipe surface. Always use a fresh & accurately prepared solution.
TOILETS, SINKS & DRAINS: Use undiluted.
Appearance: Clear green liquid
Odour: Fresh pine
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Shelf life: 3 years
Biodegradability:All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed