Antifoam For Extraction Machines
- Defoaming emulsion for use in conjuction with hot water extraction machines.
- Will prevent the accumulation of foam in the machine’s recovery tank when shampooing carpets & upholstery.
- Highly concentrated liquid.
- Reduces downtime of carpet machines due to excessive foam.
- Effective in a variety of applications such as effluent treatment tanks, pumps, pipelines & fountains.
How to use:
Add 50ml - 100ml to the recovery tank of the extraction machine.
Appearance: White Milky Liquid
Odour: Virtually odourless
pH - undiluted: 6.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of silicones, nonionic surfactant & preservative.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!