Multi purpose barrier & moisturising hand cream. Provides skin protection in wet and dry working conditions. Designed for use in both pre-work and after work applications. For use in kitchens, garages, engineering workshops, printers, transport companies, farms & all types of general industry.
Features & Benefits
• Contains emollients and moisturisers to help protect & condition the skin.
• Unperfumed, therefore safe to use in kitchens, food preparation areas.
• Also recommended as an after-work moisturiser to condition the skin.
• Available in 500ml freestanding bottle c/w pump dispenser under the Feelings brand name.
• Wall brackets available for 500ml.
• Available in 5lt refill for extra economy.
How to Use:
Evans Carehands apply a small amount to hands and forearms and work into the skin, paying special attention to the nails & cuticles.
Appearance: White gel
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!