Fabric Conditoner 5L
- Makes clothes pleasant to wear, bed linen & towels soft to use.
- Developed for use in ‘on premise’ laundries.
- Reduces static cling in synthetic material.
- Leaves cottons & polyester cotton less creased & easier to iron.
- Contains an appealing long lasting perfume.
- Ideal for use in hotels & healthcare establishments.
How to use:
Softener should be dosed into the final rinse of the laundry programme at 5ml/kg of dry fabric.
Alternatively, it may be poured into the dispensing drawer.
Appearance: Opaque blue liquid.
pH - undiluted: 3.0
Shelf life: Not less than3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of cationic & nonionic surfactants, perfume & colouring agent.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!