Heavy Duty Degreaser
- Powerful, high active multi purpose, heavy duty detergent for those really difficult cleaning tasks.
- Specially developed for a wide range of applications in kitchens & food processing areas.
- Easily removes fat, grease, oil & ingrained soiling.
- Unperfumed. Therefore ideal wherever food is handled, served or prepared.
- Recommended for use on a variety of washable surfaces including cooker hoods, deep fat fryers, ovens, floors & walls.
- Very versatile, effective in hard, soft, warm or cold water.
- Also suitable for removing heavy soil in engineering workshops & general industry.
- Concentrate formulation, very economical in use.
How to use:
General Cleaning: Dilute 1:250 parts hot water (20ml per 5lt). Mop, wipe or spray surface.
Heavy Soiling & Grease: Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5lt) Mop, wipe or spray surface.
For Cleaning Deep Fat Fryers: Switch off appliance, drain out oil & remove all deposits. Dilute 1:25 (400ml per 10lt) cold water in fryer. Submerge basket & utensils in solution & soak overnight. Rinse with clean water & allow to air dry.
T0 Re-Fill The Heavy Duty Degreaser RTU Trigger Spray Bottle:
Dilute 30ml per 600ml cold water.
Appearance: Clear Pale Straw Liquid
pH – Undiluted: 13.4
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Composition: Contains a blend of sodium metasilicate, anionic & nonionic surfactants, sequested agent, solubiliser & glycol ether.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!