Opal Antibacterial Washroom Soap
- High quality unperfumed hand wash.
- Provides a rich creamy lather & thorough cleansing action.
- Mild & gentle to the skin, suitable for frequent hand washing.
- Unperfumed, suitable wherever food is handled.
- Contains emollients for added skin protection.
- Ideal for use in food preparation & processing areas
How to use:
Wet hands. Apply undiluted. Spread over hands & forearms. Rub hands together paying special attention to cuticles & in between fingers. Rinse in clean water & dry hands thoroughly.
Appearance: White liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, sodium chloride, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, chloromethylisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, CI 42051 & CI 19140.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!