Pink Pearl Washroom Soap
- Attractive pearlised liquid for washing hands, hair & body.
- Generates a luxurious creamy lather which provides an excellent cleansing action.
- Contains an added moisturising agent to help protect the skin.
- The classical fragrance makes it an ideal choice for all washroom areas.
- Suitable for use in all types of refillable wall mounted dispensers in washrooms & shower areas.
How to use:
HANDS: Apply undiluted to wet hands. Rub together to produce a lather. Rinse in clean water & dry thoroughly.
HAIR: Gently massage into wet hair until lather forms. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Appearance: Pearlised pink viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.4
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamide DEA, glycol stearate, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, chloromethylisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, parfum, linalool, hexyl cinnamal & CI 45100.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!