Superior washing up liquid for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils.
Excellent cleaning performance even under heavily soiled conditions.
• Concentrated formulation for greater economy.
• Easily removes heavy soil & grease.
• Unperfumed & undyed, recommended for cleaning spirit measures.
• Suitable for general cleaning of floors, walls & hard surfaces.
• Effective in all water conditions.
CROCKERY, GLASSWARE & KITCHEN UTENSILS: Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (33 ml per 40 L sink / 1 x per 40 L) in sink or soak tank. Scrape off food debris into bin. Wash items thoroughly. Rinse in clean hot water. Allow to air dry.
SPIRIT MEASURES: Dilute 1:100 parts warm water (50 ml per 5 L / 2 x per 5 L). Submerge measures in the solution and leave to soak for at least 1 hour. Heavily soiled measures should be soaked overnight. Drain off solution and rinse each measure thoroughly under running water, operating the measure several times.
GENERAL CLEANING: Dilute 1:1200 parts hand hot water (5 ml per 5 L). Mop or wipe surface.
Appearance: Clear pale amber viscous liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.0
Shelf life: 3 years
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!