SoChlor DST Chlorine Tablets with Detergent Disinfectant - Pack of 200
SoChlor DST Chlorine Tablets with Detergent Disinfectant
Environmental Hygiene Disinfection & Cleaning
SoChlor™ DST is a chlorine based product used for environmental and surface decontamination and disinfection. Combining Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate / Trocloscene Sodium (NaDCC) chlorine with a compatible detergent, dual action SoChlor™ Detergent Sanitising Tablets (DST) deliver effective environmental cleaning, surface decontamination and disinfection in healthcare and public health. SoChlor™ DST reduces cleaning time and improves efficiency by combining the traditional three stage clean-rinse-disinfect routine into a single process.
With its advanced chemical formulation SoChlor™ DST offers high decontamination and disinfection/sanitisation performance and broad spectrum efficacy including sporicidal disinfection. Suitable for a wide range of environmental hygiene applications, including terminal, isolation and outbreak deep cleaning, and regular/daily environmental cleaning of surfaces and equipment. The combined action of the surfactant, chlorine and oxidising agent makes SoChlor™ DST particularly effective on surface biofilms.
Fully effective against Coronavirus/COVID-19 and EN14476 certified. Developed for deep clean, environmental and surface decontamination of large areas. For healthcare, commercial and public areas. Providing a clean and disinfect in 1 step.
*Public Health England recommend 1,000ppm for disinfection of COVID-19.
- Terminal, isolation and outbreak deep cleaning
- Regular environmental cleaning of rooms, bays, wards, bed spaces and patient areas
- Commodes, toilets and bathroom areas
- Mattresses and mattress covers
- Bed frames and enamelled surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Sealed floors
- Worktops and other hard surfaces
SoChlor Detergent Sanitising Tablets are fast acting and have a complete spectrum of biocidal activity. The unique combination of detergent builders and low-foaming surfactants offers superior cleaning results with fewer streaks and very low residue. Bacteria, bacterial spores, algae, fungi, protozoa and viruses are all sensitive to their effects.
- Viruses, including Coronavirus/COVID-19, HBV, SARS, HIV/Aids, Bird Flu, Herpes, Poliomyelitis etc.
- Bacteria, including Campylobacter, E.coli, Enterococcus, Leptospira, Listeria, Mycobacteria including T.B, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Clostridium difficile (C-diff.), M.R.S.A.
- Fungi, including Aspergillus, Candida and others
- Spores, including Bacillus and Clostridium difficile (C-diff.)
Conforms to UK Department of Health, HPA and WHO guidelines for isolation, terminal and general environmental cleaning and disinfection.
Active ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate / Troclosene Sodium (NaDCC)
Certified with the following test standards: BS:EN1650; BS:EN13704; BS:EN1276 (EN13727); BS:EN14476 (Adenovirus); BS:EN14476 (Poliovirus); BS:EN14476 (Norovirus); BS:EN14348; BS:EN13624; BS:EN13727; BS:EN13697. Effective against Fungal, Bacterial & Sporicidal Activity.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!